Dear S1-08, here are the assignments for today:
Homework Due Tomorrow (Thursday, 27/03/2014):
1. English: "Irony" worksheet, whole worksheet to be done.
2. Maths: Using the software Mr Liu Yi Jie introduced today, think of a way to create two straight lines that will never intersect. Draw it in your exercise book.
Homework Due After Tomorrow:
1. Integrated Humanities: Complete performance task iBook "Mini Transfer Task". (costs 10 marks of IH SA1) (Due: Friday, 28/03/2014)
2. Physics: Complete "Homework 1: Physical Quantities and Units" (Due: Term 2 Week 2, Date: to be confirmed)
3. Physics: Complete full report and take a video of your selected myth investigation. (Due: Term 2 Week 4)
4. Interdisciplinary Research Studies: Create group iBook about the environmental issue you group had been assigned to research about. (Due: Term 2 Week 10)
That is all for today! =)