Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Reflection of Orientation

I think these three days of orientation was one of my unforgettable experience. This orientation was well planned. I got to know more about the school. It was very useful. I just felt the games were fun. I got to know more people through this orientation on the first day. I enjoyed this activities by participating actively. On the second we did some other activities and high elements. The third day  we played water activities. I enjoyed the extreme scissors paper stone. The PSLs helped us in every way they could. We were lucky to have such PSLs. I was surprised when I got to know that our class was the fourth. It also mean that we have done a good job. I felt that our class spirit was very high. I look forward to know my classmates more.

No comments:

Post a Comment