Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Reflection for 3 days

  I really enjoyed the three days of orientation and have learned a lot of new things. During the first day I made new friends and really got to know every one of them better, we played different games and got to know the vicinity of the school better through the orientation. On the second day we went for high elements it was my first time trying out the high elements and I felt excited we worked together during the games. The PSL were very friendly and have helped us a lot during our orientation. Finally on our third day and final day of the orientation we played the amazing race which was very fun it also taught us some valuable things like teamwork and communication that helped us along every game we came across. I want to thank the PSL and teachers for helping us on our orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment