Dear S1-08, here are the reminders for today.
As I am rather exhausted, I will not be doing the advanced format today, sorry class.
1. Math: Do page 11 (Classwork: Tier C) of the "Sec 1 Math 2014 Term 1 Notes". Write the answer down on foolscap paper. (due: Tuesday, 14/01/2014)
2. English: Finish reading "Chinese Cinderella" if you had not done so and complete the "Chinese Cinderella" quiz found at: http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=NjE3Nzky#sthash.R2a5wOAf.dpuf (due: Wednesday, 15/01/2014)
3. Science: Page 6-7 of "Worksheet: Cell-Structure, Functions and Organisation" (due: Tuesday, 14/01/2014)
4. Science: Design and build a 3D cell model with group of 4 members (due: Thursday, 16/01/2014)
5. Integrated Humanities: Finish chapter 1 of the worksheet found at the bottom of this page: https://sites.google.com/a/s2014.sst.edu.sg/integrated-humanities/lesson (due: Tuesday, 14/01/2014) (you might already have downloaded it)
6. Interdisciplinary Research Studies: Research on whatever topic your group chose. (check email for IRS grouping) (due: Thursday, 16/01/2014)